No opiname

Put support questions regarding OPI here. Examples are hardware related issues and other questions that are specific to OPI.
tehcog

No opiname

Post by tehcog » Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:51 am

Just received my device today.

Unless I am missing something, I think my ISP has filtered some of my email (from you) and called it junk. I cannot log in to my device as I do not have the all important explanatory email that describes what to do.

As a side note: I believe that my ISP (in general) is doing this to provide more clicks on their homepage content (i.e. They are evil, and Instead of using my pop, I have to log in to the web based feature ware, and remove the emails from their "junk" tag.) However, I can no longer do this because they are feeding their site with so much 3rd party crap, that I would have to allow all scripts, java, flash etc. just to read it. Not going to happen as I do wear a tin foil hat ;)

Is there any way you resend my opi information to my email address and possibly copy another of my email addresses so that I can get this info? Or am I missing something simple, and all my conspiracy theories have gone to waste?

Regards

pa

Post by pa » Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:54 am

Hi tehcog,

Np problem to send you your information. We do ask though that you send us mail on support@openproducts.com including the two email addresses.

/PA