Nextcloud client does not work

Put support questions regarding KEEP here. Examples are hardware related issues and other questions that are specific to KEEP.
haraldc

Nextcloud client does not work

Post by haraldc » Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:21 pm

Hi,
I have with success used the OwnCloud client on both Windows and Linux for several years on my Mykeep server, but I have never managed to login with the NextCloud client. I decided to try again with a new fresh W10 and a fresh install of Nextcloud client and it says that it is "Redirecting ..." after I have entered the username/password and nothing more happens. Do you have any idea what the problem could be?

tor

Re: Nextcloud client does not work

Post by tor » Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:02 pm

HI Haraldc,

Unfortunately the Nextcloud install in the 20.07 release is very outdated and more or less incompatible with the current NC-client.

The good news is that we are, hopefully, shortly releasing the big upgrade for Kinguard and Keep based on Debian Buster. With this we provide an updated Nextcloud install, currently version 21, and with that you hopefully should have better luck setting it up.

/Tor

haraldc

Re: Nextcloud client does not work

Post by haraldc » Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:32 am

Hi,
It is quite quiet in the forum. Will there be an upgrade of Keep? Are you still pushing out security updates/patches of the software?
--Harald