A couple of things that one need to remember though.
- Do not reload the page or close the browser. Currently the setup process does not support that.
- The Master Password must be the same as the password used when generating the backup. Otherwise the backup can not be decrypted and restored.
- If the system has not been shut down correctly, a file system check is forced and that can take a very long time (hours) if there is a lot of data in the backup. So if the unit just "sits there" after entering the master password, that is what it is doing.
- If you want to restore a server side backup, the original unit-id (aka activation code) must be used.
- If you plan to reuse the name used to find your device, (ie myname.op-i.e) and you are using a new unit-id, make sure the name of the old device is changed first, otherwise that name will not be available for the new unit.
- Again, if you have a lot of data, during the restore state, just let it sit there...