unit ID found in your confirmation email

Put support questions regarding OPI here. Examples are hardware related issues and other questions that are specific to OPI.
tor

Post by tor » Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:05 pm

Hi Kivinen,

Thanks for that information on the email and the difference on the two versions. I would suspect that this is a very probable cause of the problem. We, I.e. PA, will look into this shortly :)

Best!

/Tor

tor

Post by tor » Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:23 pm

Hi again DarS (and others of course),

Let me start by saying thank you for the kind words. Your, DarS and everyone elses, understanding is very appreciated.

Its somewhat of an understatement that we have a sh*tload, sorry for using such language, of work to do getting this project flying. I would say that we have a good ground-platform in place with the 1.0 release and hopefully we will be able to start implementing missing features and solve bugs in a more rapid pace from now on.

I can guarantee that we have no shortage on, hopefully cool, must have features to integrate. And i really hope that we get good feedback on all these areas. We really need input on whats good, bad missing etc

Regarding customer contributions. We are definitely not turning down anything like that. On the contrary, its very appreciated. As long as everyone do understand that there is currently very little means to show our appreciation. (Apart from our gratitude and long memory ;))

My initial thoughts is to gather useful information in a Wiki. I really think information could be more accessible that way. (I'm actually not very satisfied with how the Wordpress forum currently works)

So what do you people say? What would be the best way documenting various features/manual/faq around OPI?

That's it for tonight! Thx for all comments up until now!

/Tor